最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>医生与病人>医院英语对话:关节痛
推荐文章
相关文章

医院英语对话:关节痛

发布: 2018-01-01 21:30  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

  Patient: Good morning. Doctor Smith?

  早上好。是史密斯医生吧?

  Doctor: Yes, please come in.

  是的,请进吧。

  Patient: Thank you. My name is Doug Anders.

  谢谢。我是道格·安德斯。

  Doctor: What have you come in for today Mr Anders?

  安德斯先生,今天来到这里是因为哪儿不舒服啊?

  Patient: I've been having some pain in my joints, especially the knees.

  我的关节一直很疼,尤其是膝盖处。

  Doctor: How long have you been having the pain?

  关节痛持续多久了?

  Patient: I'd say it started three or four months ago. It's been getting worse recently.

  大概三四个月之前就开始了。最近疼得更厉害了。

  Doctor: Are you having any other problems like weakness, fatigue or headaches?

  你还有其他的一些症状吗?比如乏力、疲劳或头痛?

  Patient: Well I've certainly felt under the weather.

  哦,我确实感到身体有点不舒服。

  Doctor: Right. How much physical activity do you get? Do you play any sports?

  对。你的运动量是多少?平时会运动吗?

  Patient: Some. I like to play tennis about once a week. I take my dog on a walk every morning.

  有一些。我每周会打一次网球,每天早晨带狗狗出去散步。

  Doctor: OK. Let's have a look. Can you point to the area where you are having pain?

  好。我们来检查一下。你能指一下疼痛的部位吗?

  Patient: It hurts right here.

  就是这里疼。

  Doctor: Please stand up and put weight on your knees. Does this hurt? How about this?

  请站起来,压一下你的膝盖。这里痛吗?这里呢?

  Patient: Ouch!

  啊!

  Doctor: It seems you have some inflammation in your knees. However, there's nothing broken.

  你的膝盖好像是出现炎症了。但好在没有受到损伤。

  Patient: That's a relief!

  那我就放心了。

  Doctor: Just take some ibuprofen or aspirin and the swelling should go down. You'll feel better after that.

  吃点布洛芬或阿司匹林消肿,你会好受些的。

  Patient: Thank you!

  谢谢。

[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

上一篇:医院英语对话:感觉呼吸困难
下一篇:没有了

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14