医生病人日常对话8

发布: 2010-05-21 01:17  来源: 编辑: 查看:

P: When can I get the result?
我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away.
马上就可以。
In two days.
两天以后。
Next Monday.
下星期一。
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.
驾驶执照上要有我的身高。
N: DO you know your height in centimeters?
你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don't know. I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。
N: OK! I'll calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.
好,我替你算算。这就是 177.5厘米。
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.
假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊,我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来。
I'll take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。
I'll take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
我要从你的耳朵上取点血,请摘下你的耳环。
Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care. Be patient. Please clench your fist.
你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些,请你握拳。
Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。
Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to you in four doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.
由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟。
[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网    鲁ICP备10014333号