最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>商务对话>商务英语对话:商标转让
推荐文章
相关文章

商务英语对话:商标转让

发布: 2012-02-05 19:23  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 

Transfer the trademark 商标转让

A: Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you.

早上好,李先生。我今天来是和你商讨商标转让的事的。

B: Is that so?
是吗?

A: Yes, since the plant installation consists of your equipment, we hope to use your trademark.
是的,由于我们工厂是用你们的设备装备起来的,所以我们希望用你们的商标。

B: As you know, our trademark is known all over the world.
你知道,我们的商标在世界上声誉很好。

A: Then how much will you ask for it?
那么你们要价多少?

B: $ 55,000.
5.5万美金。

A: That's too high a price! Would you please cut it by 30%?
这个价太高了。你们能降低30%吗?

B: I am afraid we can't accept that.
恐怕我方不能接受这个价格。

A: But the price you asked for is too high; would you cut it a little bit for our good partnership'sake?
但是你要的价实在太高了,鉴于我们之间良好的合作,你能在稍微降点价吗?

B: In that case, the lowest price we can accept is $ 50,000.
那样的话,我们能接受的最大价格就是5万美金了。

A: OK, we'll discuss about the price and let you know when we make a decision.
好吧,我回去再讨论一下这个价位,有决定了就通知您。

“consist of”是“由……构成的”意思,例如:The factory consists of 5 parts.(这个工厂由五个部分组成。)
“for the sake of”是“看在……的份上的”意思,例如:for god's sake=for the sake of god(看在上帝的份上)。


 

[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网    鲁ICP备10014333号