最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>日常口语>生活英语对话:在酒吧
推荐文章
相关文章

生活英语对话:在酒吧

发布: 2017-09-12 21:43  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 Duncan: Time for drink! Let's hit the bars! (Go to the bar) Angela, this is a nice bar!

 
邓肯:该去喝几杯了。让我们去酒吧吧!(到了酒吧)安吉拉,这是个很好的酒吧!
 
Angela: Yes, we made a wise decision.
 
安吉拉:是的,我们做了个明智的决定。
 
Duncan: Where would you like to sit, Angela?
 
邓肯:安吉拉,你想坐哪儿?
 
Angela: I'd like to sit not too near the piano so that I can watch the musician from a distance.
 
安吉拉:我想坐在离钢琴不太近的地方,这样我们可以从远处欣赏音乐。
 
Duncan: Great. That's just I'm thinking after my thought.
 
邓肯:太好了。和我想的一样。
 
Waiter: Good evening. Name your poison please.
 
服务生:晚上好。来点儿什么喝的吗?
 
Duncan: Yes, but give us a few minutes first.
 
邓肯:是的,不过请先等一下。
 
Waiter: Certainly, sir. Please take your time.
 
服务生:当然。请慢慢看吧。
 
Duncan: Let's see... Cocktail, Brandies, Wines, Scotch... I'll have beer, Budwiser. What about you, Angela?
 
邓肯:我看,……鸡尾酒、白兰地、葡萄酒、苏格兰威士忌……,我要百威啤酒。你呢,安吉拉?
 
Angela: I'll have coconut juice. Do they have that?
 
安吉拉:我要椰子汁。他们有吗?
 
Duncan: I think so. Let's see. Hello, Bartender, one tin of coconut juice for her and a bottle of Budwiser for me.
 
邓肯:我想有。让我们看看。喂,服务生,一听椰子汁给她,我要一瓶百威啤酒。
 
Waiter: Yes, sir. Just a moment.
 
服务生:好的,先生。请稍等。
 
Waiter: Here are your beer and juice. And the bill.
 
服务生:你们的啤酒和椰子汁,还有账单。
 
Angela: Yes, thank you.
 
安吉拉:好的,谢谢。
 
Duncan: You're welcome!
 
服务生:不客气。
 
 
[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14