最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>旅游英语>纽约一日游
推荐文章
相关文章

纽约一日游

发布: 2010-03-24 00:45  来源: 编辑: 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

SYLVIA: So, what do you plan to do today?
你们今天打算做什么?
SHARON: There is a Matisse exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Larry and I will go.
现代艺术博物馆现在展出法国画家马蒂斯的作品,赖瑞和我想去看看。
SYLVIA: Did you buy tickets already?
你们买票了吗?
SHARON: No. Do we need tickets?
还没,需要门票吗?
SYLVIA: Well, probably. Probably you will have to wait in line if you don't have tickets.
可能要,没门票的话可能要排很久。
SHARON: Outside or inside?
在里面还是外面?
SYLVIA: Outside, on the sidewalk.
外面,在人行道上。
SHARON: Hmm. It's very cold today. But I brought my jacket. Maybe it will be alright to wait.
今天好冷,但是我有带夹克,排一下队还好。
SYLVIA: The MOMA is very popular. There will be a lot of people.
MOMA 很受欢迎的,会有很多人。
SHAROM: "MOMA"? What's that?
MOMA 是什么?
SYLVIA: Oh, sorry. It stands for the Museum of Modern Art. It's an acronym. M O M A "MOMA."
喔!对不起,是现代艺术博物馆的缩写。
SHARON: I see. Do you have any suggestions for other things we should do?
原来是这样,你还有什么建议吗?
SYLVIA: I suggest you go to the Jewish Museum. It's not far from the Guggenheim, near Central Park. It is really very interesting. Also, there is a great museum of medieval European art further up north. It's called the Cloisters.
我建议你们去犹太博物馆。离辜根汉基金会不远,靠近中央公园,很有意思的。
再往北一点,有欧洲中古世纪艺术的博物馆,叫做克劳斯特修道院。
SHARON: How can we get up there?
要怎么到那边呢?
SYLVIA: You can take a bus.
可以搭公车。
SHARON: But Larry says the neighborhoods in the north are dangerous.
可是赖瑞说北部邻近地区很危险。
SYLVIA: Some places aren't good to go. But I can show you the right bus to take. It will be no problem.
有些地方最好不要去,但是我可以告诉你搭什么公车,不会有问题的。
SHARON: We want to see the Statue of Liberty too.
我们也想看自由女神像。
SYLVIA: I have never done that myself. But I hear it is very interesting. You two should go.
我没去过,不过听说蛮有趣的,你们两个应该去看看。
SHARON: You have never gone to the Statue of Liberty?! I can't believe it! But you live here!
你没去过自由女神像那儿?真不敢相信,你住在这里耶!
SYLVIA: Yes, but I'm very busy with work. And you know how it is, sometimes people don't visit the tourist sites in their own country.
我工作很忙,而且通常人们不在自己的国家旅行是吧!
SHARON: I know. Are the subway trains easy to take here?
我了解,这里的地铁好搭吗?
SYLVIA: Oh, yes. I recommend the subways. They are very fast, faster than taxis. And the maps are very clear. Just be careful you don't get off in the wrong place.
很方便,我建议搭地下铁,很快,比出租车还快,而且地图画得很清楚,只要注意别下错站就好了。
SHARON: Thank you for all this advice, Sylvia. Let me pay for our breakfast today.
谢谢你的建议,思维亚。今天的早餐我请客。
SYLVIA: No, absolutely not. You are a visitor here. When I come to Illinois, then I will let you pay. But here, I think of you as my guest.
绝对不行。你是客人,下次我去台北时再让你请。在这里,你们是我的客人。
SHARON: You are treating us too well.
你对我们的招待太好了。
SYLVIA: I am happy you decided to come. It gets cold here in winter, but there are many many things to do.
我很高兴你们来。虽然冬天很冷,但还是有很多事可以做。
[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

上一篇:就餐
下一篇:电话定房

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14