最新动态:
当前位置:口语资料>电影对白>电影对白:《埃及王子》--国王的斥责
推荐文章
相关文章

电影对白:《埃及王子》--国王的斥责

发布: 2017-07-12 00:12  来源:未知 编辑:admin 查看: 字体: [ ]

(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

场景1

 

Seti:Why do the gods torment me with such reckless,destructive,blasphemous sons?

塞帝:老天为什么这样折磨我,生了你们这两个孽种。

 

Rameses:Father,hear what I-

拉美西斯:父王,您听我说一一

 

Seti:Be still!Pharaoh speaks. I seek to build an empire,And you only thought is to amuse yourselves by tearing it down. Have I taught you nothing?

塞帝:住嘴。法老在说话。我励精图治建造起帝国,你们却以毁了它为乐。子不教,父之过吗?

 

Hotep:You mustn’t be so hard on. yourself,Your Majesty. You’re an excellent teacher.

浩太:陛下,您不要太自责了。您苦口婆心地教导王子,已经做到最好了。

 

Huy:It's not your fault your sons learned nothing.

优:王子们无心向学,这不是您的错。

 

Hotep:They learned blasphemy.

浩太:他们倒是学会了衰读神灵。

 

Huy:True.

优:没错。

 

Moses:Father,the fault is mine. I goaded Rameses On,and so I am responsible.

摩西:父王,是我的错。是我鼓动拉美西斯,我应该负责。

 

Seti:Hmm. Responsible. Do you know the meaning of that word, Rameses?

塞帝:负责,说得好。拉美西斯,你知道负责这两个字的含义吗?

 

Rameses:I understand,Father.

拉美西斯:知道,父王。

 

Seti:And do you understand the task for which your birth has destined you? The ancient traditions. When I pass into the next world, then you will be the morning and evening star.

塞帝:你明白你与生俱来的责任是什么吗?明白我们源远流长的传统吗?等我去了另一个世界,你就将会是与星月齐辉,主宰万物的法老了。

 

Rameses:One damaged temple does not destroy centuries of tradition.

拉美西斯:毁坏一座寺庙不会破坏千百年来的传统。

 

Seti:But one weak link can break the chain of a mighty dynasty(Disgusted Sigh) You have my leave. to go.

塞帝:但一个软弱的君王就有可能断送大好河山!(烦反地叹口气)退下吧。

 

Rameses:Father.

拉美西斯:是,父王。

 

Moses:Father. You know it was really my fault. Must you be so hard on him?

摩西:父王,您知道那其实是我的错,您一定要这么责备拉美西斯吗?

 

Seti:Moses,you will never have to carry a burden like the crown I will pass to Rameses. He must not allow himself to be led astray not even by you,my son.

塞帝:摩西,拉美西斯会继承我的王位,而你永远也不必承担这样的重担。他绝不能被任何东西误导,即使是被你,我的孩儿。

 

Moses:All he cares about is一is your approval. I know he will live up to your expectations. He only needs the opportunity.

摩西:他要的无非—无非是您的赞许,只要您给他机会,我相信他一定不会辜负您。

 

Seti:Maybe. Maybe so. Uo now. I shall see you both tonight.

塞帝:也许,也许是吧。退下吧,今天晚上我会见你们两个。

 

Moses:(Whistling) Well,that went well.

摩西:(口哨声)不算太糟。

 

Rameses:Just go away.

拉美西斯:走开。

 

Moses:Could have been worse.

摩西:已经不错了。

 

Rameses:"The weak link in the chain.”That’s what he called me.

拉美西斯:“一个懦弱的君王”,这就是他眼中的我。

 

Moses:(sighs) Well,you are rather pathetic.

摩西:(叹气)你真可怜。

 

Rameses:Irresponsible,ignorant of the traditions. He practically accused me of bringing down the dynasty.

拉美西所:不负责任,不顾传统,就差指责我搞垮国家了。

 

Moses:Yeah , I can see it now. There go the pyramids!( Chuckle)

摩西:是的,我现在就可以预见了。金字塔已岌岌可危。(轻笑)

 

Rameses:You can laugh about it.

拉美西斯:你尽情地嘲笑吧。

 

Moses:Statues cracking and toppling over. The Nile drying up. Single-handedly,you will manage to bring the greatest kingdom on Earth to ruin.

摩西:狮身人面像僻里啪啦地倒塌,尼罗河干涸见底。你一个人就让这个伟大的王国毁灭了。

 

Rameses:Tell me this,Moses. Tell me this. Why is that every time you start something, I’m the one who ends up in trouble (Moses throws a bag of water onto the ground.)(Loud splash)

拉美西斯:摩西,告诉我,告诉我,为什么每次都是你起头闹事,结果却都是我一身麻烦?(摩西把一袋水扔到了地上)(很响的飞溅声)

 

Hotep & Huy:Ah,man!Oh.

浩太,优:噢,老天!

 

Hotep:Ah,it’s Rameses. You’re in trouble.

浩太:是拉美西斯。你有麻烦了。

 

Huy:(set down here!I think you owe us an apology.

优:下来!你必须给我们道歉。

 

Hotep:Oh,my new thing!

浩太:我的新装啊!

 

Huy:I am so upset!

优:气死人了!

 

Moses:(He gives another bag of water to Rameses) You might as well.

摩西:(他又给了拉美西斯一杯水)你也来一下。

 

Hotep&Huy:You’11 pay for this. We’re gonna tell the Pharaoh!Hmm.(Both Chattering, Exclaiming) Oh,look at me. I'm drenched. again.

浩太,优:我们要禀告法老,你们要受到惩罚的。(两人在唠叨,惊叫)看,又成落汤鸡了。

 

Moses:Hey,I figured it out. You know what your problem is,Rameses? 

摩西:晦,拉美西斯,我知道你的问题出在哪儿了。

 

Rameses:What

拉美西斯:出在哪儿?

 

Moses:You care too much.

摩西:你的顾虑太多了。

 

Rameses:And your problem is,you don’t care at all.

拉美西斯:你的问题就是什么都不在乎。

 

Moses:Oh,in that case,I suppose you care a lot morethan I do that wele late for the banquet,forexample.(Panting)

摩西:这样的话,你一定又要比我心事重了,因为父王请宴,我们要迟到了。(气喘声)

 

Rameses:I’m done for. Father will kill me.

拉美西斯:这下完了,父王会杀了我的。

 

Mdses:Don't worry. Nobody will even notice us coming in.

摩西:别担心,我们进去时没人会注意的。

 

[收藏]  [打印]  [关闭]

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网     鲁ICP备10014333号-14