- Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
My alma mater's Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, where I majored in Civil Engineering. Also, I was and am expert at both Chinese & English speaking and teaching. And nowadays I'm learning several languages synchronously.
- Job descriptions
- 2007- nowadays Working on how to design adaptable courses for English learners and help those who need to use English in their job.
- 2006-2007 Worked on several aspects of business and founded a company of my own.
- 2005-2006 Worked on a merchant trial in computer hardware design.
- 2004 Worked at BASF, a German-funded petrolchemical corporation.
- What a friend from Tsinghua University told me
I really dislike working for a formal school like New Oriental Training School.He said I could join New Oriental Training School if I like.When I quesitoned him why.He told me that I could!So nowadays I just wanna try that around here and improve it if possible
- I usually elicit English speaking, talking, listening, reading & writing by communicating with each other, such as some interesting conversations, in which case learners can learn more about how to study and use English as a language step by step, which is the aim for learning.
- Nowadays I usually recommend the English learning book “Interchange” to learners. It includes 4 levels, Introduction, 1, 2, 3, and it can also give opportunities to talk in the conversations. In that case, learners can do a lot of practice of skills, like speaking, listening, reading, writing.
- If you want to speak and learn the English language you’d better follow those below:
- 1 You’d better have yourself get interested in it.
- 2 You’d better try to speak it with others as your second native language if possible.
- 3 You can take notes of unfamiliar words you first encountered. As for this, you should pay attention to its 4 functions, such as pronunciation, spelling, meaning, and usage so that it is pretty easy to broaden your vocabulary with a little palm-sized notebook.
- 4 You can choose a better platform for English learning, practice. You can practice your writing while text-chatting, In the text conversation you can also broaden your vocabulary by looking up some unfamiliar words sent to you from e-dictionary or dictionary. And meanwhile, the dictionary will tell you how to correctly place the words when you want to make a sentence. Of course, it relates to its grammar. And also you can get to know many kinds of structures for sentence making.
- 5 You’ll easily master the English language as time goes by via communication.